The principle of promoting and Garry aims, the integration of the people, that have come to us, in the society and in the labour market through Government measures to promote, equally but its own efforts in the integration process to request a.
De Maizière: Clear rules for the, that stay permanently
“The first Integration Act of the Federal Government, we give a new basis our integration policy. I'm glad, that we have for those, that remain with us, clear rules of the game have created – We promote their integration in our society and we demand a clear commitment to our values and an active participation in the own integration. We make offers available and there where necessary clear sanctions”, as Interior Minister de Maizière.
“Integration is not an easy task. It calls for those, who want to come and stay with us, She calls but also us as society. But it is quite clear: Our understanding of a liberal and peaceful life in an open and tolerant society is the goal of our integration policy.”
Most important rules at a glance
The Integration Act contains in particular the following regulations:
- Thus the German language as early as possible learn new arrivals, must they exert in the future their claim to participate in an integration course within a year period instead of how far within two years.
- When refugees apply basic security for jobseekers benefits, to extend the possibilities for the mandatory participation in an integration course. For example, we no longer settle with simple language, If they are so low, that it is not enough for a sustainable integration.
- For certain beneficiaries asylum seekers power law is a – sanctions reinforced – Obligation to participate in integration courses introduced. Integration can be achieved only as a reciprocal process. With the offer put forward by the State to integrate an obligation should be therefore connected to the own effort, tied to that in case of their violation of performance limitations.
- Who rejects integration measures and obligatory integration courses without good reason or cancels, has to be expected, that his achievements in future limits will be.
- The temporary three-year residence scheme is an important tool to avoid inhibiting integration segregation. With the new law, beneficiaries of protection are required, to take residence in the State of their initial allocation. The opportunity the countries, To undertake new arrivals to, Residing at a particular location to take. This system is already retroactive for people, them according to the 1. January 2016 beneficiaries of protection were recognized as. The Home Edition does not apply, When refugees z.B. a social insurance work and thus provide a significant own contribution to their integration.
- Asylum, recognised refugees and resettlement refugees receive a permanent right of residence in the future only after five years. This so-called establishment permit is linked in the future to integration services, How about sufficient language skills and the vast living assurance, to create such an integration incentive. Integration excellence be awarded particularly a settlement permit after three years.
- Finally, tolerated and training companies for the time of training and subsequent career get more legal certainty. For the duration of vocational training in a State-approved or comparable regulated occupation is granted a toleration. Ex-offenders and foreigners from safe countries of origin are excluded. Upon successful completion of training is extended a waiver if required for six months to find work and success granted a right of residence for two years.
- The stay permission is now basically consistent with the exhibition of the proof of arrival. Creating legal certainty for those concerned and the authorities involved.
- Various amendments to the asylum Act are the efficient design of processes used in the BAMF, roughly by waiver of the formal notification of positive notices.
The Integration Act enters into its essential parts to the tomorrow's 6. August 2016 in force. Most 1. January 2017 Enter the new regulations to the obligation to participate in an integration course or. the consequences of non-participation (§ 44a Niederlassungs and section 5 b pursuant) in force.