Labour market access, taking into account the individual personal profiles of asylum seekers with tolerance with the aim of the training
1. Access to labour market means first and foremost, a necessary for a professional profile knowledge of the German language. For example, in the factory for concrete sections the work contents are explained in gestures, the other end of the scale means an almost perfect fluency in care- and medical professions.
2. To interpret the legal templates to which the offices have to work, so there are opportunities for young bildungsfähige asylum seekers with good educational basic training or already proven academic education there, d.h. in plain text: for a company training or employment corresponding to a domestic University degree, can immediately decide whether a work permit the foreigners authority.
3. There are since July 2015 the possibility of internships for asylum seekers. This is useful for career guidance or entry qualification into a profession.
4. An example: To find a training company, He with appropriate lead time, up to 12 Months, an asylum applicant is offered a training contract, as an immediate decision on a work permit can be expected from the foreigners authority.
5. All young asylum seekers with tolerance, between 20 and 30 Years, should be interested in the way training.
6. The apprenticeships will be awarded early next year. To increase the opportunities for training now establishments willing to training located and must be addressed.
7. In internal discussions, the candidates for training must be found each.
8. All Ehrenämtler living in the environment by training aspiring business.
9. Please complete in a list of names and contact.
10. See "doc. 3 "Overview of the Federal Food Agency for work placements"
Labour market access, taking into account the individual personal profiles of asylum seekers with tolerance, for commercial activities
⦁ Access to labour market means first and foremost, a necessary for a professional profile knowledge of the German language. For example, in the factory for concrete sections the work contents are explained in gestures, the other end of the scale means an almost perfect fluency in care- and medical professions.
⦁ The work permit must be requested at the Immigration Office.
⦁ for this, the present municipal authorities forms, be filled in.
See doc. ⦁. 6 and 7
⦁ are clearly and completely as possible to fill up the application forms.
Forget the birth date ⦁ the header data please.
⦁ The applicant shall examine the own personal data with the data of his personal papers.
⦁ Halfwayhouse kids willing to work has found an operating, who wants to employ him, He has the details of the operation, together with the person in charge of the operation, to complement and to document.
The supplement is available ⦁ on the second sheet.
The document has ⦁ the operation by stamp and signature to confirm.
⦁ The application shall be forwarded to via the local foreigners authority.
⦁ With a period of ca. 2 – 3 Weeks will be to the notification.
⦁ In relation to the period of toleration a shorter lead time may be possible.
⦁ asylum seekers with a general work permit can be a work space of course directly without additional approval.
⦁ The latter applies after four years
1 .Note: Is on page 2 the application form a wage according to the employment contract entered, so this will be reviewed by the federal employment agency in the "examination of the conditions of employment". This check is only after 4 Set years for asylum-seekers and foreigners.
One example of many:
Asylum seekers is willing. It will be, According to the wishes and possibilities, an employer looking for. The employer indicates the known value of €8.5 as the wage limit for employment, the applicant agrees to. The request will be rejected, the literal grounds is, the working and wage conditions for comparable German employee / internal is a minimum wage of z.B. 11-13 request €. This is obviously decided without having an expert ever has ever seen these workplace.
Our asylum is dealt with without explanation of the rejection, He doesn't get it and is accordingly disappointed and frustrated unprecedented.
Actually, this decision on section consists 39 ABS. 2 Set 1 last half sentence residency. This describes compliance with the equal treatment of foreigners and Germans.
But who sets the limits for the minimum wage? There is a workplace analysis? In this process, always the asylum-seeker loses.
Information: Act on the stay, Employment and the integration of foreigners in Germany.
§ 39 Niederlassungs - consent to the employment of foreigners
(1) 1A residence permit, a foreigners allows an employment, may be granted only with the consent of the federal employment agency, as far as legal regulation unless otherwise determined is. 2The approval may be granted, If this in intergovernmental agreements, is determined by an act or by a regulation.
(2) 1The federal employment agency can grant a residence permit to exercise an employment pursuant to § 18 or a blue card agree according to § 19a, If
through the employment of foreigners adverse effects on the labour market, in particular with regard to the employment structure, of the regions and of economic activities, do not surrender and
for the employment of German workers and foreigners, this with respect to work legally assimilated are or other foreigners, According to the law of the European Union have a right to priority access to the labour market, not be available or
by testing according to set 1 Nr. 1 Letter a and b for specific occupational groups or for individual sectors of the economy has determined, that the filling of vacancies with foreign applicants employment- and integration politically responsible is,
and the foreigners not to less favourable working conditions than comparable German employee is employed. 2German workers and these assimilated foreigners also available are for employment, If they can be communicated only with promotion of the employment agency. 3The employer, where a foreigner should be employed, he needed a consent, has information about remuneration of the federal employment agency, Working hours and other working conditions to grant.
(3) Paragraph 2 the same applies, If for stays for other purposes according to the sections 3, 5 or 7 Approval of the Federal Agency for work on the exercise of an activity is required.
(4) Approved can set the duration and the professional activity and restrict the employment to certain companies or districts.
(5) The federal employment agency can issuing a Niederlassungserlaubnis pursuant to § 19 agree, If through the employment of the alien's adverse impact on the labour market do not surrender.
(6) 1Nationals of those States, After the Treaty of the 9. December 2011 on the accession of the Republic of Croatia to the European Union (Federal Law Gazette. 2013 II S. 586) the European Union joined, can an employment by the federal employment agency, requires a qualified vocational training, under the conditions of paragraph 2 be allowed, as far as these treaties by the legislation of the European Union apply derogations. 2Priority is to them for the purpose of employment to grant passengers nationals from third countries.
Recent links to this topic:
Refugees are allowed to work
Arbeitsmarktzugang für Asylbewerber
Arbeitsmarktzugang für Asylbewerber mit Duldung
Labour market access for asylum-seekers and foreigners with tolerance
Übersicht Praktika Geduldete Asylbewerber